If you fall into one of the following categories, then please keep reading Teaching English in a Foreign Land.
- You want to travel the world and experience living in a foreign country while earning a salary. You've heard about this TEFL thing but you're not sure what it really involves.
- You doubt whether you could really be a teacher, especially of English.
- You've taught English in your home country, be it in the UK, Ireland, America, Australia or New Zealand, and you want to know more about what it's really like living abroad.
- You've done a TEFL course and you want some advice and tips on how to find a job abroad.
- You're living abroad in a TEFL job, but you need some fresh teaching ideas.
- You've been teaching for a while but are in need of some inspiration.
- You're an ancient expat TEFL teacher who just wants to get involved in some meaty discussions.
Now you should have an idea about whether you want to continue reading or not. If there is nothing on your section at the moment then keep coming back; I'm just starting out but I promise to cover all the sections above.
Drop me a line if you need help or advice on any aspect of TEFLing or you want me to add you on my Blogroll.
Labels: English, interested in blog, New to TEFL, Opinion