After nearly five years writing Teaching English as a Foreign Land on blogger.com, I've decided it's time to move onto wordpress.org and become a more professional blogger. Not that I haven't enjoyed using blogger.com to publish my material, but it's time to move onto better things.
What does this mean for you?
- A better blog with a new name (soon to be revealed).
- More professional presentation.
- Easier to follow.
- More consistent posting (every Monday and Friday).
What will I be blogging about?
Some of the usual...
- Songs with phonetics.
- Top ESL posts.
- How to articles.
Some new ideas...
- ESL journal: a two weekly journal about what happens in my classes to include content about what has worked, what hasn't, knew ideas, funny anecdotes, and best spontaneous ideas.
- Updated Resources: including ESL games, lesson plans, activities, specific grammar points and resources on specific skills.
- More focussed articles on every level, including tons of stuff on B1/B2.
- My own lesson plans, games, ideas, tips, and advice.
- The odd rant/humour/satire post.
- Whatever else pops up.
When can you expect the move?
As soon as I've got some content on the new site, and figured how to migrate from blogger to wordpress.
What do you need to do?
Not much, just sit tight and wait for my next post explaining how you can follow me in the future.
Labels: moving from blogger to wordpress.org, moving of teaching english in a foreign land, new blog ideas, time for a new era